Translate

Monday, November 11, 2013

#iPhonePhotos
















My friends and I went to a last minute trip to South Lake Tahoe and stayed there for about 3 days. We went hiking on the first and last day and attended a concert in between. The first trail we went to had an incredible view.. The second trail was absolutely breathtaking with the waterfalls. Tahoe in summertime is as beautiful it is during wintertime. The other lake photos were from our boating/jet skiing trip for one of my girl friend's birthday at Lake Beryessa. It was overall relaxing, and it was the perfect weather to be at that location as well...

One of my cousins graduated from med school and so we decided to go on a wine tasting trip to Napa to celebrate her accomplishments. It was actually my first time wine tasting in Napa. I had a great time bonding with my cousins as always. I do have plenty of other photos from different places & events, but they're all still in my flash drive. :( I'll post them up after upload them some other time. Until then...

xoxo